Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hysteria

A suitably bass-oriented song for a suitably bass-oriented eve. Too bad MingWei didn't buy a bass amp (BUY A BASS AMP, YOU ASDFJKL)

Can anyone teach me bass? And teach MingWei bass? And give us a bass amp? And help us form a band? And etc?

I should be mugging for the Math test tomorrow, but I'm bored.

Procrastination is like masturbation, as the saying goes!

We had the English Letter to the Editor test earlier today. I think I can't write very coherently anymore. Is it important to properly articulate the main point? Well bloody hell.

Have been reading The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and it fully deserves its reputation. ^.^ READ IT.

Random embed of the day:


Editing. Yay.

Random quote of the day:

You should create a band with a guy on the bass, another guy on the bass, one on the bass and you on the bass. Don't forget to have someone on the bass!

No comments:

Post a Comment