Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Imma dot your crotchet.

and other assorted euphemisms, including "Imma denature your phenyl".

Had Math test yesterday. Hoping I did well. I think I did. I think I had a Math test. I think I'm typing this right now. Or could I be sitting in a padded white room? Or am I a figment of a real person's dream state? Maybe I'm thinking that I'm thinking?

Bleagh got caught up with Art: didn't get to see MingWei's new bass and Claire's new recording stuffs. Meh, will try to grope it next time I get a chance.

Had Science Center CIP thinghy for Astro this evening (read: slack). MingWei tagged along, and then we failed afterwards by visiting closed shops and then visiting more closed shops. Will get the bass amp with him next week I guess. Had 70 cents ice cream at Mac's in the end. He's surprisingly good company ^.^

Random Embed of The Day


Spastic lead singer with awesome indie music ftw.

Random Definition of The Day

Infinite: Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real 'wow, that's big' time. Infinity is just so big that y comparison, bigness itself looks really titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept we're trying to get across here.

- The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, page nine hundred and thirty-eight thousand three hundred and twenty-four

No comments:

Post a Comment